Spanish at NCU

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Introductions

Thanks for writing your introductions in English. I understand that most of your blogs will be in Spanish and I will not be able to read them unless I become Spanish-savvy very very fast. But hopefully exciting dialogue with each other, with your community and with those outside our community will emerge and your skills at speaking a non-native language will grow along with your tech-saviness. Here are links to your Introductions.

Anthony

Amanda

Sean

Liza
Laura
Keenon
Tom

Nick
Cassie
John
Josh

Here is a Tech Tip: Notice that I put hyperlinks in my Blog Entry today. I typed the word I wanted linked (like your name). Then highlighted it; then clicked on the LINK icon in the toolbar; then typed in the URL (or web address) or your blog. It is important to make sure to include the letters http:// as part of the URL when you do this.

Another Tech Tip: When you want to make sure you spell the URL correctly, try highighting it; then pressing CTRL C (for copy). Next, put the cursors where you would like to PASTE the URL and then press CTRL V (for paste). This method helps to avoid Long Typos in your URL.

Try some of the other TOOLS in the Toolbar to JAZZ up your Blog Post (color, fonts, italics), etc.

Try leaving comments for each others blogs. Go read the comments I left on your introductions.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home